Provide administrative support to a department and/or Manager. Duties include general clerical, receptionist and project based work. Project a professional company image through in-person, electronic and telephone interaction.
- Manage inbound and outbound telephone calls
- Create and update business documents
- Research internet, social media, library and database systems
- Attend workshops and events on behalf of the company
- Other office duties as necessary
- Managing multi-line telephone and voicemail systems
- Creating and updating letters, forms, mail merges, reports, databases, proposals and presentations with graphics and animation
- Researching various topics, databases, libraries and social media for needed information
- Communicating with customers via telephone, electronic and in-person interactions
- Experience working in a small business environment is a plus
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2010 or newer (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Publisher)
- Familiarity with Quickbooks, Photoshop, Adobe or other creative software a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent. Additional training, education and/or certifications preferred.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Position requires 40 hours per week. Visit http://www.thevoiceofyourcustomer.com for more information. To apply, submit a cover letter outlining your skills, experiences and certifications related to the requirements of the position. Include your salary requirements and contact information for two references. Submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No telephone calls, contractors or placement agencies please.
In compliance with our Affirmative Action Program, we always make a good faith effort to recruit a diverse project team and provide equal opportunity for minorities, women and disabled persons. We also comply with the Ohio Revised Code 125.111 and all applicable federal regulations and guidelines regarding Equal Opportunity Employment.